Become an Election Worker
[County Name] County Elections is currently recruiting election workers for upcoming elections. Election workers are a critical part of the election process. This is a great opportunity to serve your community and earn extra money in the process.
- If you’re a citizen, you must be registered to vote in California. If you’re a legal permanent resident, you must meet all voter eligibility requirements besides citizenship.
- You must be available to work on Election Day, Month DD, YYYY, from 6:00 a.m. until 9:00 p.m. or until all of the closing procedures have been completed.
- You must be available to attend one training class.
Election workers are paid a stipend for volunteering. The stipend is set by the [County Name] County Board of Supervisors.
- Technician – $150.00
- Inspector – $100.00
- Election Clerk/Poll worker – $80
- Student poll worker – $80
- Training Class attendance – $30
If you’re interested in being an election worker, contact us at [email]. If you’re unable to attend an in-person training listed below, let us know and we can mail you a packet.
- Bishop/Big Pine Class – 9:00 am to 12:00 pm, Friday, February 21 at Bishop City Hall, located at 377 W. Line Street, Bishop
- Independence/Lone Pine Class – 9:00 am to 12:00 pm, Friday, February 28 at Statham Town Hall, located at 138 Jackson Street, Lone Pine